***Baking soda Free!***A warm, seductive blend of Ancient amber, blood orange and cedar wood. Perfect for the man in your life and even better when you "borrow" it from him.....Created for the man and strong enough for a woman.....
A masculine and sexy scent that not only men will love, but the women + men in their lives will too
Polyglyceryl 4 Oleate
Hamamelis Virgina (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Lactobacillus/Nerecocystis Leutkneana Ferment Filtrate (Probiotic)
Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Gilycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Detox is super common! Here's what you may experience in the first 2-4 weeks:Remember Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity or allergy.
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they're working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
- Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
- Darkening of armpits. Your underarms may start to get a little darker if your skin doesn’t agree with baking soda.
- Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently if your body allows!
Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity or allergy.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into your underarms to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compress.
- Stop using deodorant and then go back intermittently as your body allows.
- Try a coconut scrub, lemon, or orange peel to help lighten the area. Lemon can dry your skin out, so be sure to apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end!
This advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure and medical conditions you may have. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and see your doctor.